24 de maio de 2013

A guy is travelling over a field on an air balloon. He is a bit lost so he asks another guy who is walking his dog for help: 
-"Excuse me, do you know where I am?" 
-"Yes, I know where you are: you are 20m above the field, on an air balloon talking to a guy walking his dog!" 
The guy in the balloon, not very happy with the answer replies: "Well, thank you! Can I ask you something? Do you work in R&D?"
- "Yes, how do you know?" 
- "Well, you managed to give an answer than even though completely accurate is totally useless!"

The guy with the dog says: "-Can I ask you something? Do you work in Marketing?
-“Sure! How do you know?”
- "Well, you don’t know where you are, you don’t know where you are going and in the time of this conversation you managed to make it my fault!”

Bom fim-de-semana :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário