28 de janeiro de 2010

Stuck!

Among the people that come and the people that leave, the stories that I hear, the adventures that others have, I can't help thinking, feeling, knowing that I'm stuck. That I’ve been in this country for too long, in this job for too long, here just for too long... And even if maybe in fact I do grow, even if I have small or big victories in my days, in my work, in my life, it just feels like everyone is going where I would like to go and I’m just stopped... It doesn't matter if I keep growing, I just wanna grow fast!

And when I hear about who is going to Switzerland, to Liverpool, to France, to Singapure, I just miss the feeling, the anticipation, the adventure of leaving and facing another challenge and knowing another place, of having a new present just there waiting to be open...

My production was successful, by the way...great work, they said!!

3 comentários:

  1. There´s always someone you look at you the same way...
    More, more and more...that´s what keeps you in the game!
    by the way CONGRATULATIONS for the production!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Enjoy what you have while searching for more.ENJOY girl

    ResponderEliminar
  3. IT is a contagious feeling :S ...nice optimistic perception, wide open doors..

    ResponderEliminar